- Industrial automation software
- Industrial process control software
- Home automation software
IOTE Cloud™ is the trademark used by the Altertech Group companies and their partners for the following categories of goods and services:
- Industrial Cloud computing
- Automation Software-As-A-Service
The Trademark Supervisors
Bohemia Automation Limited (United Kingdom) is the primary trademarks supervisor in the United Kingdom and worldwide, except the following:
- Altertech s.r.o. (Czech Republic) is the primary trademarks supervisor in the European Union.
- TOV Altertech (Ukraine) is the primary trademarks supervisor in Ukraine.
For any form of redistribution, except computer operating system packages, the words “EVA ICS” should be always ended with the registered trademark symbol (®), unless there is no technical ability to meet.
The trademark IOTE Cloud can be used without any additional symbols.
- The trademark should be used only for goods and services, listed above
- The trademark should not be used in the plural or possessive form
- The trademark should not be altered or amended in any way
Direct usage of the trademark for the listed goods and services is allowed only with a special permission or a certification from the trademark supervisors or directly from the trademark owner. Direct usage is always strictly limited to the allowed services, forms of redistribution and other conditions.
- Providing services for EVA ICS using a slogan on a web site: “We integrate EVA ICS”
- Training engineers in EVA ICS and providing a certification “EVA ICS Integration Engineer”
- Placing the original or modified EVA ICS distribution on a web site under the name “EVA ICS® Professional Edition”
- Running a web site under the name “EVA ICS® Version X”
- Redistributing EVA ICS on drives or cards under the name “EVA ICS® STICK”
- Selling computers with EVA ICS pre-installed under the name “EVA ICS® BOX”
It is allowed to freely use the trademark to specify that a third-party product is based on EVA ICS, includes EVA ICS or extends EVA ICS functionality.
In this case, the product name should not contain the trademark, but its logo, title or description can contain a reference. It is recommended to use the phrases “powered by”, “inside” or “for”.
It is not allowed to certify engineers in EVA ICS without a permission from the trademark supervisors or the trademark owner.
- MyAssemblyLineController powered by EVA ICS®
- MyHomeAutomationSystem powered by EVA ICS®
- MyIndustrialComputer, with “EVA ICS inside” or “Powered by EVA ICS®” labels on a case
- MyIndustrialBoard, with “Powered by EVA ICS®” label printed
- MyExtensionPlugin for EVA ICS
- MyApp for EVA ICS
- MyEquipment Driver for EVA ICS
- EVA ICS Assembly Line Controller
- EVA ICS Appliance Box
- EVA ICS Home Automator
- EVA ICS MobileApp
- EVA ICS Extension
- EVA ICS MyEquipment Driver
- Certified Engineer in EVA ICS
The trademark supervisors and the trademark owner reserve right to prohibit or demand to change a form of indirect usage.
It is allowed to use the trademark without any limits to promote, learn, teach (without any certifications) or discuss EVA ICS platform and redistribute EVA ICS as a package for computer operating systems.
- Putting links to EVA ICS web site or its partners/integrators: “Visit EVA ICS web site to read more”, “The company X is EVA ICS integrator in our country”
- Printing books “How to use EVA ICS to automate the world”
- Running webinars “Learn EVA ICS” without any certification
- Writing articles “How to integrate EVA ICS”
- Writing posts on Internet forums or social networks “How to tune EVA ICS?”
- Selling t-shirts with a message “I love EVA ICS”
- Including EVA ICS or EVA ICS installer into package lists of computer operating systems