Scheduled jobs are similar to decision-making rules except they’re triggered when the specified time comes.
Jobs configuration is stored in runtime/lm_job.d/ folder.
- description job description
- enabled if True, job is enabled (new jobs are disabled by default)
- every schedule interval
- macro macro that is executed
- macro_args arguments the macro is executed with
- macro_kwargs keyword arguments the macro is executed with
Job schedule interval
Schedule interval (every parameter) is set in a human-readable format. Examples:
- second execute job every second
- 5 seconds execute job every 5 seconds
- 2 minutes at :30 execute job every 2 minutes at 30th second
- 5 hours execute job every 5 hours
- 2 days execute job every 2 days
- wednesday at 13:15 execute job every Wednesday at 13:15